Please send an email noting your interest and we will reply with your registration form. Alternatively keep your eye peeled for the registration process to be through the website.
Absolutely!! You have several options here -
- If you are keen to learn to ride and would like to join us, all you need is your CBT (compulsory basic training) which is normally around £110 at your local riding school. This allows you to join in riding any bike up to a 125cc. It is almost 500 miles so make sure your bike will manage!
- There are only limited spaces available but you could ride pillion (on the back) with one of our more experienced riders. You would need to provide your own protective clothing and helmet
- If the 2 wheels just dont suit you but you still would like to get involved then we would love to have some help on hand for either Kilmarnock for set off, stops along the way and at the finale at Loch Lomond Shores. Any help is much appreciated.
We will be spending the Friday and Saturday evening in Fort William. You have the option of camping at Lochy Camp Site (including gazebo tent, heating, music, BBQ etc) at £8pppn, stay in the Alexandra Hotel at our agreed group rate of £65 per person, per night DB&B based on 2 sharing and a single supplement of £18.. Quote Breast Way Round on booking to ensure your special rate. There are a variety of other hotels, bed and breakfasts and hostels in Fort William that you are welcome to book however these bookings are soley your responsibility.
Is there any evening entertainment?
Yes there is when everyone comes together on the Saturday evening in the Caol Centre. We have a very loyal and wonderful DJ who entertains us for the evening and has done for many years. On the Friday evening you can make your own plans although there is always a lot of fun and a BBQ on the campsite.
What is expected of me if I join in?
If you are joining us as a rider in the main event, the following points are a MUST
- You must raise a minimum of £100 for our charities
- You must have a bike capable of the journey and a rider capable of handling it
- You must have your own breakdown insurance (we have a support van but this is meant for carrying only 1 bike at a time if it cant fix on route)
- Males should have a decorated bra on top of their gear and all bikes decorated as pink as you can!!
- You MUST have fun!
*By contacting us you are agreeing to allow the Breast Way Round committee to use the contact details provided to inform you of upcoming events and relevant registration information. Your details will only be used by the Breast Way Round committee and not passed onto any other parties. You can contact us at anytime to unsubscribe.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved